Monday, February 21, 2011

Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's Predators Elation

She was over the moon when the trade became a reality, and Carrie Underwood has been showing her support for husband Mike Fisher as he gets used to life with the Nashville Predators.

Miss Underwood was on-hand for Mike's game against his former team the Vancouver Canucks just last week, as she cheered on avidly as he scored a goal during the contest.

As for the trade, Fisher is pleased, as well. He told the Vancouver Sun, "To be honest I was praying a few days before about [moving teams]."

He continued, "I was just so frustrated and said 'God, if you have me go somewhere take care of it, look after it,' and he sure did that. He put me in a place I was comfortable with and I think that's part of reason that this is the place I'm supposed to be and that's comforting for sure."

As for stories about some Canadian community radio stations banning Underwood's music as a result of Fisher leaving town, the hockey player said he's learned to brush those things off.

"Stuff happens and I'm learning that with all the attention that's paid to her ? because of who she is ? to not worry about those things that are not true," Mike said fo Carrie. "It's what you have to do, it's the life we're a part of now and obviously there's a lot of good things that go with it, too."

Lauren Conrad April Scott Willa Ford Adriana Lima Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment