Saturday, July 2, 2011

Snoop Dogg wants UK home

02 July 2011

Rate this article

Snoop Dogg thinks he would ''enjoy himself'' if her relocated to the UK.

Snoop Dogg wants to live in the UK.

The 39-year-old rapper - who has three children, 16-year-old Corde, Cordell, 14, and Cori, 10, with wife Shante - thinks he would "enjoy" himself if he was forced to relocate from America.

He said: "Would I live in the UK? I wouldn't mind living here. I think I could really enjoy myself.

You know what, I'm going to say this and I mean it, if all else fails and I've got to shake, rattle 'n' roll and get on the woo-wop, this is going to be my heeyah zone. Yessuh.

"You know what, I'm going to say this and I mean it, if all else fails and I've got to shake, rattle 'n' roll and get on the woo-wop, this is going to be my heeyah zone. Yessuh."

Snoop is a big fan of British television and is still hopeful of one day landing a role on hit UK soap opera 'Coronation Street' - though he is not a fan of rival show 'EastEnders'.

He added in an interview with Q magazine: "I've still got to see if they're going to have me on 'Coronation Street'. I'd love to be on there. What are you waiting on? It's Snoop Dogg, I'm here again.

"Would I settle for a part on 'EastEnders' instead? Naaaah, I don't know about that."

Buy Snoop Dogg Music
  • Snoop Dogg

    �14.99

  • The West Coast Blueprint: Snoop Dogg Presents/Parental Advisory

    �7.99

  • Ego Trippin'

    �8.99

  • Doggystyle

    �11.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Snoop+Dogg-40195.html

Natassia Malthe Shana Hiatt Amanda Marcum Paris Hilton Sienna Guillory

No comments:

Post a Comment