Thursday, March 31, 2011

Holly Madison Is Searching For Her Soul Mate

Reality star Holly Madison says she is searching for her soul mate.

?Holly?s World? star Holly Madison, who recently split from All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat, has revealed she is keeping her eyes open for her soul mate.

Madison said, ?I would love to meet my soul mate. I?m always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody.

?I?m happy single, but I?m happy in both cases. I feel like I definitely thrive more as a human and I?m more successful when I?m single.?

Holly was previously in a long relationship with Playboy?s Hugh Hefner.

The reality star revealed the type of man she is seeking, stating, ?It definitely takes a guy who is secure and not overprotective and doesn?t feel threatened by a successful woman. He needs to be patient and somebody who knows where he wants the relationship to go.

?It?s hard for me. The last couple relationships I had were long distance, [and] it?s not like I can make much of an effort to travel and see anybody. The guy had to do all the work, unfortunately.?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Kim Yoon jin Erika Christensen Brittany Lee Carmen Electra Vinessa Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment