Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shar Jackson Happy For K-Fed, New Baby Mama


Kevin Federline's girlfriend Victoria Prince is knocked up. Shar Jackson, his original baby mama, wishes him nothing but the best despite the circumstances.

Then again, she's used to it. Dude left her and their two kids for Britney Spears, who he impregnated twice in about a year. It's who he is. Fertile, itinerant.

"Honestly, I wish them the best, without question," Jackson says of K-Fed and Prince. "It's just not part of my life. I've got my own family to worry about."

Shar Jackson Breast Alert!K-Fed, Victoria Prince Picture

Kevin Victoria is pregnant and Shar is happy for him her.

The mother of four – two of them Kev's – says she's somewhat bemused when people ask her about Federline news. Her response, she says, is usually the same.

"People ask me what I think, or if I have a comment," she says, laughing. "And I'm like, 'Yeah, I have a comment. I need to go home and cook for my own kids!'"

Indeed. You wonder how many K-Fed will sire before he keels over due to obesity and/or emphysema. Kacey Jordan negated what would've been #6 too! Wild.

Giuliana DePandi Tara Reed Magdalena Wróbel Majandra Delfino Susie Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment