Thursday, April 28, 2011

VIDEO CHAT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER

Posted by ILookFlyChick�-�Tuesday April 26, 2011 15:44

VIDEO CHAT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER

Avatar

celebrityads

April 26th, 2011 at 8:03 pm

@pipomoh Hey! Yes these msn adresses actuall! Its sure!I spoke not long ago with Miley and Justin!

Avatar

jprompinit

April 27th, 2011 at 7:58 am

Sawatdee ka. Do they sell Etude House in a store in Bangkok? Maybe next time I?m there I will check it out.

Avatar

ThanyalakMeww

April 27th, 2011 at 10:05 am

@BeautyOnPaper I got it online from the website in Bangkok. Do you want to know the website? But I don?t think it worths the shipping cost though!

Avatar

BeautyOnPaper

April 27th, 2011 at 10:05 am

Could you please tell me where you ordered the SkinFood Party Cake All Over Powder in the Pink Color?Its super cute!Thanks :]

Eve Noureen DeWulf Bridget Moynahan Eliza Dushku Bonnie Jill Laflin

No comments:

Post a Comment