Monday, June 27, 2011

Anne Hathaway Covers Harper's Bazaar August 2011

Always a fine choice for the front page, Anne Hathaway graces the cover of the August 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar.

On newsstands July 12th, the "Princess Diaries" darling opened up with the magazine about love, career, fashion, her upcoming movie, One Day, while also responding to James Franco's comments about co-hosting the Oscars with her.

Highlights from Miss Hathaway's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Harper's Bazaar!

In response to James Franco?s Oscars comments: ?How did I take it?? she says mildly about Franco?s comments on Letterman. ?I let James know that a whirling dervish is a more ?attering comparison than a Tasmanian devil. I called him, and we e-mailed a bit. In the grand scheme of things, I got to have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I met great people, wore beautiful clothes. And I got to put on a show. I don?t see a downside. Anyone who disliked my personality probably disliked my personality before the Oscars.?

On fashion: ?I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I get to wear all these glamorous clothes. I?ve become a lot more specific about what I love and why I?m doing it."

On her boyfriend, Adam Shulman: ?So far, it?s worked out great. Which has its wonderful side, of course, but also it was exhausting, and sometimes it would freak me out. Mellow doesn?t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/anne-hathaway/anne-hathaway-covers-harpers-bazaar-august-2011-518602

Garcelle Beauvais Reese Witherspoon Malia Jones Selita Ebanks Veronica Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment