Friday, June 24, 2011

Eva Mendes Won't Wed

24 June 2011

Rate this article

Actress Eva Mendes insists she'll never get married because she thinks the idea is an "archaic institution".

� Mendes, who has been dating filmmaker George Augusto for almost a decade, admits she feels sure she'll never exchange vows.

� The Hitch star says, "I don't a feel a need for marriage. I think it's really archaic... I'm not very traditional. I have no traditional ties to the idea of marriage but what I do love is a very strong union, commitment, spiritual commitment and, of course, family and love... but marriage, I just think it's not for me."

� But she isn't ruling out motherhood: "Babies? Possibly. I don't know. I haven't gotten the feeling yet... I don't do anything if I'm not feeling it."

Buy Eva Mendes DVDs
  • Live! [DVD] [2008]

    �15.99

  • Stuck On You [2004] [DVD]

    �19.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Eva+Mendes+Wont+Wed-40014.html

Roselyn Sanchez Leslie Bibb Susan Ward Emmanuelle Chriqui Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment